Medway is a web-based application by Abbott Pathology that provides hospital-based clinicians with real-time access to Abbott Pathology's secure database. Being a web-based browser means that no additional software needs to be installed on your hospital’s computer system to access results seamlessly.
Real-Time Results... Anytime, Anywhere.
Medway is a web-based application by Abbott Pathology that provides your clinical staff with real-time access to our database.
As soon as the result is available at the laboratory, it is available at Medway - enabling you to view your patients’ results quickly, efficiently and securely over the Internet.
With no paper to handle, instantaneous delivery and secure access, Medway ensures your patients’ results are available real-time, anywhere, on time, all the time.
- Increased search functionality, including new filters
- Unique username and password
- Update your account details online
- View pending requests
- Print off hard copy reports in a familiar format
- View interactive charts
- View cumulative results
Fully flexible to meet your individual hospital's needs
Medway can be tailored to create a central register of your hospital’s pathology results, regardless of which doctor attending your hospital ordered the pathology. Customise your Medway account so that you can:
- Consolidate all results from all of the doctors in your hospital into a single online database
- Group only results from specific doctors in your hospital into a single online database
- Access and manage only those results you wish to, from a single practice database
Medway gives you the ability to:
- Create specific “ward” accounts – that is patients are aggregated and viewed by ward
- Include or exclude specific doctors at the hospital
- Include or exclude doctors in practice in associated locations (e.g., outpatient clinic).
Click here to commence registration process.
To organise a demonstration, or for assistance with registration and setup, please email us here or call (03) 9244 0391.