Introducing Generation NIPT
- A single tube of blood drawn from your arm;
- You can have blood collected in one of our collection centres from as early as 10 weeks;
- >99% Accuracy for Trisomy 21, 18 & 13
- Your Generation or Generation 46 test is performed in Australia in an accredited laboratory.
(If a Generation Plus test is requested, your sample will be sent to an accredited laboratory in California.)
- It has the lowest reported test failure rate of any NIPT (0.1%);1. This rate is also consistent with our experience so far.
- Your doctor will receive results within 5-7 days from your blood collection for the Generation or Generation 46 test. If your doctor recommends the Generation Plus test, the results will be available in 9-14 days from collection due to shipping times.
- Extended Services
- Exclusively able to be bundled with other advanced scientific services such as cord blood stem cell banking for your baby at birth.
As this website contains only general education information, professional advice from your medical practitioner should be sought before applying the information in this website to particular circumstances. You should not rely on any information contained in this website without first obtaining professional advice. Prices are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.